Monday, December 12, 2005

Halloween costumes

I have written down several things to put in this journal, but have not actually posted them. Silly, I know. But here we go.

I had the hardest time this year at Halloween, because of the parts women are supposed to play. When it comes to costumes, while men can be funny, sexy, scary, original, whatever, women ahve to be sexy and slutty. At our age, those are the requirements and the women that deviate from that are not talked to as often in the night. I know this is not the case for every group of people, but it is definitely the majority in college age people. I am lucky to have friends on both sides, but with my funny and not sexy at all costume, there were parties i didn't bother going to. irritating.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home